Job Category: Mid-Senior level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bihar Gujarat Haryana Madhya Pradesh Rajasthan
Role & Responsibilities :
- Performing learning needs identification linking with top business priorities across all the divisions.
- Approvals/Opinions on the Technical reports prepared by External Valuers for mortgage of the property.
- Reviewing/Amending new Technical policies for mortgage of various type of properties and proposing suggestions to improve the existing policies.
- Stay Updated with new types of products/Technical policies of various other competitors in the industry.
- Technical Vendor management includes maintaining quality of reports, Identifying errors in the report and timely adherence to TAT by vendor.
- New Vendor Empanelment for old and new branches for smooth functioning of work.
- Regular Interactions with other teams to identify the need for any modification in existing legal processes.
- Responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying out the groundwork for new programs.
- Maintaining MIS for the cases of your regions
- Field Visit wherever required for cases with issues
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Technical Valuation knowledge, and organizational & time management skills.
- Possess an excellent understanding of the mortgage industry and laws affecting mortgage.
- Good interpersonal and social skills. Exceptional team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment.
- Min 2 years of experience in mortgage Industry like Banks/NBFC/HFC.
- Minimum Qualifications: Technical Diploma/Technical engineer
- Preferred qualification – B. Tech