Role & Responsibilities :
- Performing learning needs identification linking with top business priorities across all the divisions.
- Roll out training calendars specific to each business key learning agendas
- Diagnosing, designing & delivering high impactful learning interventions
- Assess required competency readiness level and devise effective ways to upskill
- Conducting reaction are to reflection studies: across Pre-On-Post learning journeys’ (training effectiveness)
- Delivering high employee engagement scoring platforms in line with budget
- Develop and manage learning processes, policy & procedures
- Development of programs like- PIP & IDP modules etc.
- Design L&D efficiency dashboard & monitor pertinent performance metrics and KPIs.
- Create, track and maintain the Learning Budget
- Abreast of latest learning technologies and methodologies to introduce.
- Conducting Management development program for Middle Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have at least 5 to 8 yrs. of experience in leaning & development.
Ability to vertically handle the entire value chain of L&D – Budgeting, Diagnose, Design, Develop, Deploy, Deliver and Assess Impactful Learning interventions across Junior-Mid-Senior mgmt. level by aligning with the multiple Business/Company’s strategy and needs.