Job Category: Mid-Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying out the groundwork for new programs.
- Include reviewing and amending policy drafts and proposing suggestions to improve the effects of existing policies
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine the goals and objectives of policies.
- Gather data and produce reports on the qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Stay abreast of new types of products/financial services/credit policies in the industry.
- Ensuring on-field Policy absorption through trainings
- Field visits and regular interaction with the teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational & time management skills
- Possess an excellent understanding of the lending industry and market conditions
- Good interpersonal and social skills. Exceptional team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment.
- Min 2 years of experience in Policy Writing in a Lending Industry organisation
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduation
- Preferred qualification – Post graduation